£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 days ago
Due to recent business wins and large projects being awarded, Vital Resources have been employed by a well established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Analyse commercial risk during construction, the measurement of quantities, financial control, preparation of valuations and final accounts.
- Change management during construction including the production and settlement of variations, compensation events and claims - with both clients and sub-contractors;
- Construction techniques, sustainable environmental construction and practical application of Health and Safety on site;
- Performing the advisory and administrative functions in regard to the all the above including supporting and recommending appropriate strategies to other members of the construction team;
- Hold Quantity Surveying qualifications
- Be able to work to deadlines in high pressure situations in a results driven environment
- Full UK driving license.
- Strong experience of the civil engineering industry
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For more information, please contact 01698 753850