£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
0169 857 3850
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking feeling stagnated in your current role? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy as well as actively encourages professional development? Do you have a background in Groundworks, Infrastructure, or Concrete Structures projects? Then Vital wants to speak to you.
Vital resources has been employed by a leading infrastructure company operating in construction, rail and civil projects to assist them in their search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to further strengthen their well-established Commercial Department.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Working with the commercial team and supporting Senior Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers in the commercial management of multiple sites on time and to budget.
- Pricing and ensuring estimates are submitted accurately and on time
- Resolving pricing issues with clients
- Liaison with Site Managers to collate information on day to day remits,
- Change management and early warnings
- Contract administration (NEC/NR forms of contract)
- Chasing and closing final accounts
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC/HNC/Degree (Construction related).
- Experience of working in a similar capacity
- Experience with various forms of contract (FIDIC, NEC, JCT)
- Capability of working alone as well as part of a team
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to be a pivotal part of the continuous growth plans of a major name in the Scotland Construction Sector.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively, please click the "apply now" link.