City of London, London
Rate on application
10 days ago
Morson International are currently seeking a reliable Quantity Surveyor to work for on e of our manufacturing clients based in central London. This is a fixed term contract position for 6 months.
Position Deliverables :
* Responsible along with project manager/project director for financial performance on assigned projects and address commercial requirements of the contract.
* Manage flow of information to ensure compliance with program and contract commitments.
* Prepare all contractual correspondence like applications, early warning notices, delay notices, notices for compensation events, variations etc.
* Liaise with client commercial teams to discuss and agree progress, applications, variations, claims, final accounts as applicable.
* Achieve close control of all costs, including monthly cash flow projections, optimise project's working capital performance costs and organise timely collection of cash.
* Conduct project reviews with project manager and highlight risks and opportunities to enable early mitigation.
* Manage sub-contractor costs and payment certification, working with purchasing to optimise supplier performance and sub-contractor costs.
* Assist in the resolution of disputes as and when required.
* Prepare supporting documentation for pursuing new projects including preparation of project cost budgets.
* Stay abreast of professional developments in the field of quantity surveying.
* Experience in UK construction commercial and Quantity Surveying.
* Demonstrated experience in working with standard form Contracts.