Wigan, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance
8 days ago
£35,000 - £45,000 Overall Package
Morson International are proud to be working alongside a young, professional and up and coming consultancy with a pipeline of high end projects within the build sector. Primarily their markets consist of Retail, Leisure, Residential and Educational.
Due to their continuous portfolio of work, they are now seeking an independent, commercially minded Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working under the assistance of a Director, the successful applicant will join a diverse and knowledgeable team of experts with a number of years' experience within main stream construction projects.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
- Cost value reporting
- Meet with clients and main contractors
- Negotiate final accounts
- Full life cycle responsibility
- Daily interaction within procurement and commercial management of sub-contract packages
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3+ years industry experience
- BSc(Hons) within Quantity Surveying
- Comfortable working independently
- Client facing
- Main contractor experience is preferable
- Commercially minded
If you are an enthusiastic and dynamic Quantity Surveyor looking to join a high-flying consultancy with flexible working conditions, then please apply now