Livingston, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
8 days ago
Are you an experience Quantity Surveyor? Do you have a background in utilities and civil engineering? Would you like to work for a well-established and reputable contractor?
Vital Resources have been tasked by one of our longstanding clients to assist them in appointing a new Quantity Surveyor to assist in strengthening their Commercial Division.
Within this role you would be expected to:
- Perform contract management of framework agreements
- Overall costing and reporting
- Final accounts and chasing for payment
- Oversee contract negotiations and variations.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in civil engineering or utilities
- Experience working within framework agreements
- Ability to chase final accounts
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Degree educated (preferable)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the support to develop within your career.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson on the below details.