Glasgow, Central Belt, Scotland
Vital Glasgow Construction
9 months ago
Within this role your duties will be expected to:
- Understand and negotiate contract terms for projects and the specific risks this may place upon our client, prior to any agreement of contract / amendments
- Ensure contracts are commercially mitigated during duration of the project.
- Advise and implement the appropriate procedures in line with the contractual obligations throughout the project in order to mitigate and protect from risk
- Ensure payments are administered in line with the contract ensuring protection to the business
- Ensure appropriate subcontract documentation is produced and issued in line with company procedures and manage subcontract accounts in accordance with the subcontract through to settlement
- Ensure that the internal reports of the projects are accurate in respect of costs incurred, projection of costs to spend, contingency and liabilities, sales declared and consequently profit declared. Able to present clear reports
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of contract terms and mitigation of risks these may place on our client, negotiation and management of sub-contracts.
- Production of cost, sales forecasts and cash flows and ensuring payments are administered in line with the contract.
- Liaising with operational management to ensure an understanding of the status of projects with respect to: applications, certifications, payments received, valuation and agreement of change, progress, quality of delivery and tender allowances.
- Ensuring that appropriate procedures are operated in accordance with contractual obligations and company requirements throughout the project to manage and mitigate risk.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
For more information please contact Leeanne Dolan on 01698 573850