£40000 - £50000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
5 months ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well know civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing several new Site Agents for heavy civils projects in the West of Scotland.
Within this capacity your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Develop, Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors' performance
- Coordination of HSE and quality assurance onsite
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures and ISO 9001
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
To be considered for this role applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Good communication and mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving, especially across construction sites,
- Technical expertise while being able to liaise with senior management and client representatives as appropriate.
- HSE management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover documentation
For more information about this opportunity or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link