Bathgate, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Due to recent business wins and large projects being awarded, Vital Resources have been employed by a well-established construction contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Analyse commercial risk during construction
- Measure quantities to manage financial control, preparation of valuations and final accounts.
- Produce and settle variations, compensation events and claims - with both clients and sub-contractors
- Perform the advisory and administrative functions in regard to the all the above including supporting and recommending appropriate strategies to other members of the construction team;
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Degree educated
- Be able to work to deadlines in high pressure situations in a results driven environment
- Full UK driving license.
- Previous experience of Cladding
- External wall Installation experience
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right candidate.
For more information, please contact Leeane Dolan for more information, or click the "apply now" link.