Phil Dobbins MREC Dip.R.P
11 months ago
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Are client is a Major tier 2 Specialist Manufacturing Company who's clients are predominantly working within the Nuclear and defence sector.
Due to expansion and an increase in work load the business requires a further addition to the commercial department to support all areas of delivery in order to ensure full and proper Commercial administration and compliance.
* Experience in the Nuclear / M & E Industry preferred.
* Good working knowledge of all NEC forms of contract.
* Good understanding of NEC programming requirements.
* Working knowledge of Project Risk management.
* Experience in the preparation and negotiation of variations / Compensation Events.
* Experience in the preparation of Cost & Value management reporting (including CPI & SPI assessment and reporting)
* Experience in Upstream Change Management / Client facing negotiations.
* The ability to communicate and work within a dynamic team, meeting tight deadlines, whilst ensuring accuracy, Strict Contractual compliance and a Robust commercial approach.
* A minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.