South West London, London
£35000.00 - £45000 per annum + Travel allowance
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently looking for an Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor (on a permanent basis) to join a specialist sub-contractor who provide structural steelwork engineering within the built environment.
The opportunity is due to continued growth and is to be based in South West London, with the need to frequent sites as and when required.
This position would suit an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 4 years' experience looking to take the next step in their career.
You'll be joining a small team, and be responsible for running your own projects ranging in value from £5k up to £5 million, with the support of the Commercial Director. This opportunity can offer excellent development opportunities, and is offering a competitive package.
* Background in Civil Engineering projects
* Experience of NEC contract
* Relevant qualification Diploma/Degree
* Minimum of 4 years' experience
* Experience of raising contractual notifications and pricing changes to the contract
* Ability to raise applications for payment/invoices
* Preparation of monthly cost/value reconciliations
* Cashflow forecasts and budgets
* Final accounts
* Self-starting, autonomous individual who can work well both on their own and within a team
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2040 or apply via the link provided.