4 months ago
To actively assist with the development and implementation of new processes to facilitate full integration of IFS with the Business Systems, team together with ensuring that robust commercial astuteness is applied to all Projects and Business Units to maximise profit and reduce risk. Increase financial cohesion by working together with Finance and Planning.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:-
* Develop a deep understanding of IFS and its capabilities. Making all IFS modules "first choice" for integration and efficiency.
* Maintain commercial astuteness whilst developing lasting relationships with Business Unit and Project Managers.
* Develop processes to support IFS for increased accuracy and efficiency minimising time journal and reconciliation tasks.
* Constantly refer to the project risk management plan for thorough, accurate, high-level risk assessment. Monitor the register and any related documentation in accordance with the plan.
* Ensuring sub-contractors and suppliers have submitted compliant quotations/enquiries within the timescale required.
* Produce projects budgets and load onto IFS with finance staff at project start and annual budgets.
* Liaison with the Commercial Manager to ensure appropriate commercial cover is maintained.
* Liaison with Project Manager, Engineers and Planners with regard to recovery of contract costs together with enhancing project profit by identifying variations, delays and claims.
* Produce monthly project financial and forecast to complete reports for analysis with Finance staff and Commercial Manager.
* Apply professional and balanced negotiating.
* Attend handover and progress meetings.
* Ensure that site staff have documents and knowledge to record variations and are applying agreed process for accurate and timely input of data onto IFS.
* In accordance with our certification to the standards OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 each employee
* Sub Contract Management from enquiry to final account.
* To work within established Company policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all statutory regulations and company safety rules are adhered to.
* Advising on Terms and Conditions from the client to suppliers and sub-contractors.
* To undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.