£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a background in Civil projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundworks and Concrete Frames contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist in the delivery of several high profile projects.
As the Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with various forms of Contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC)
- Liaising with operational departments to oversee costs on projects
- Manage diary to ensure site visits are performed in a timely and safe manner
- Perform CVR's and Final accounts to chase for payment
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Reporting commercial progress to Senior Managers and Directors
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Experience working with Various contract types
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
If you would like to apply for this role or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.