Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client is currently looking for a contract Quantity Surveyor for a flagship Nuclear project in the South West
Drive a culture based on nuclear safety and quality throughout the supply chain and within the team.
Manage all commercial aspects of the HPC project. Working in close relation with the Project Team this role will be key to supporting the cradle to grave delivery of the HPC project.
* Effectively administer the commercial aspects of the contract in accordance with the
parameters & exacting timeframes as set out in the contract particulars.
* Submission of an agreement to applications for payment & Final Accounts with both
client & subcontractor.
* Submission of quotes to the client in line with contract requirements and timescales
* Submission of Compensation Events in line with contract requirements and timescales
* Commercial representation at Risk Reduction meetings
* Key point of contact for contract management queries and own all contract
* Submission of payment applications,
* Management of CEMAR correspondence,
* Application and assessment of EWN & CEs
* Management of commercial change process
* Work alongside procurement to ensure correct flow downs from main contract are in
place and process for supply onboarding with customer is followed.
* Provision of sound commercial advice to Project Director and wider Project Team.
* Management of client commercial interface
Business Operations Skills - Experience
* Detailed knowledge of NEC3 / Target cost contract
* Knowledge of working in a highly regulated and safety critical environment, such as
* Knowledge of working in the construction sector, including safety and environmental
requirements and how these are applied, monitored and improved.
* Excellent Client facing skills, comfortable engaging at senior levels within their
* Experience of working in the nuclear sector would be an advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software in particular Excel.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications
* Ideally qualified to HNC/HND or equivalent level in appropriate discipline.
* Must also be able to demonstrate depth of knowledge & experience in managing
contracts within a safety critical context