Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
25 days ago
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor, with a solid background in Heavy Civils, Utilities, and Concrete projects? Do you want to work for a contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a contractor that offer autonomy, and the chance to progress within your career? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position in the West of Scotland to work for a well-established Civil Engineering and Infrastructure contractor, to play a pivotal part in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the commercial team and supporting Senior Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers in the commercial management of multiple sites on time and to budget.
- Pricing and ensuring estimates are submitted accurately and on time,
- Liaison with Site Managers to collate information on day to day remits,
- Subcontractor management
- Change management and early warnings
- Contract administration (NEC/NR forms of contract)
To be considered for this position the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in rail and civils projects is preferred
- Concrete repairs and structures experience
- Full Driving licence (as travel to sites is required)
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.