£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a busy sector leading Main Contractor Construction Company.
My client is looking for an experience Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career. Someone who has strong experience working on new build projects.
- NVQ Level 3, A Level's, HNC, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience working on new build construction projects
- Good knowledge including Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Company benefits and bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work on high profile and high value projects throughout the UK
- Manage your own time and own diary between office and site
- Continuous training and development in order to ensure you become the best QS you can be