£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources, are currently working with a well-established and reputable Civil Engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Quantity Surveyor
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a reputable name within the Civil Engineering sector, as well as work for an employer with a track record of staff development and ongoing training.
As a Quantity Surveyor you would be expected to:
- Carry out cost estimations, and track installation of works on site
- Prepare and apply for payments from sub-contractors
- Liaise with the end client to finalise accounts
- Prepare any variations and claims
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in NEC terms of contract
- General procurement experience
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, and the opportunity to work for a well-established and financially stable contractor.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided.