£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
2 months ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable and well established Heavy Civils and Infrastructure contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to assist in the delivery of a major project in the North of England, then to move on to other major infrastructure and heavy civils projects throughout the UK.
As an Agent your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Carry out estimating and cost control on site
- Prepare compensation events and chase for payments
- Prepare any necessary variations and claims
- Agree and finalise accounts
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience working for a similar contractor
- IT literate
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
- Competence in NEC term of contract (preferable)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.