Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Morson international is recruiting for a Quantity Suveyor based in Manchester working for a large client, you will provide the client with pre and post contract commercial support for designated packages of work, including subcontract, materials and direct labour and ensures projects are successfully delivered within cost and time constraints.
- Supporting in the management of the work packages within the project, such as but not limited to:
- Design, Installation, Test & Commission, Materials, Telecoms, Electrification, Power, Plant, Professional Services, Civil Engineering and Permanent Way.
- Incorporating management of the Subcontract process (Instructions, Applications, Change Controls etc.)
- Collation of change controls and register, including supporting in the agreement of / challenges to the change control
- Support in the project's compliance to business governance
- Provide a commercial interface with the responsible work package manager and subcontractors
- Collation and support of work package cost management, including forecasting, budget management, control and period end reporting
- Collation or support of internal and external commercial reports as required by Commercial Delivery Strategy.
- Integrate with various project stakeholders, such as but not limited to finance, project management, engineering, sub-contractors, suppliers and employer
- Maintaining auditable records for responsible work packages in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Submission of project contractual correspondence / notification aligned to the specific contract
- Support in the development, review and submission of Project Tenders - Both Target and Fixed Priced Tenders