Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
8 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a reputable and well established Civil Engineering contractor in the West of Scotland, to assist them in their search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Our client has a wealth of experience in the civil engineering market in Scotland, and as such is involved in some major infrastructure projects throughout the central belt. Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to further strengthen the commercial department and assist in the delivery of some major projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Providing monthly reports on various projects
- Liaising with the operational teams to assist in the delivery of projects
- Provide up to date information for senior management
- Operate under various contract regulations
- Attend client meetings and site visits to represent the business interests
- Chase for payments and organise final accounts
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experience of Heavy Civils projects
- Utilities experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of using QS software
- Experience of various contract types including: NEC, JCT, ICE, etc.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person as well as the chance to further develop within your career. If you would like to know more about this role, or if you would like to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the noted details or by clicking the "apply now" link.