Livingston, West Lothian
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
24 days ago
Vital Resources are currently working within a specialist civil engineering contractor in the Central Belt to assist them in appointing a new Quantity Surveyor to strengthen the Commercial Department.
Our client is a well established and specialist civil engineering contractor focusing on mainly concrete structures and frames. Our client is looking for a QS to strengthen their department and to assist in the commercial running of various high profile projects throughout Scotland.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor you would be expected to:
- Provide up to date reports on various projects
- Work with designs and produce BoQ's for tendering
- Liaise with the operational team to ensure the profitability of various projects
- Finalise accounts and chase the clients for payments
- Produce month end reports and relate these to senior management
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience with Concrete Structures and Frames
- Experience working with various contracts e.g. JCT, NEC, Bespoke.
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, if you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the provided details, or click the "apply now" link.