Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Negotiable D.O.E
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources are currently working with an established and reputable Civil Engineering contractor in the Central Belt to assist them in appointing a new Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is a specialist Civil Engineering and Rail contractor with a solid order book and a serious growth plan for 2020/21. Our client is looking to strengthen their commercial department to assist in the delivery of various specialist and vital projects across the central Belt.
As a Quantity Surveyor your duties would include but are not limited to:
Liaising with operational staff to ensure projects are running on time and within budget
- Hold weekly and month report meetings with senior management
- Provide up to date information on projects to Management
- Attended and arrange site visits with operational staff and clients
- Finalise accounts, and chase payments
- Oversee subcontractor contracts and arrange payments
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree Education (or equivalent)
- Civils background
- Experience within Rail projects
- Experience of working in a similar capacity
- Full driving licence (as site visits in remote areas would be required)
If you would like to know more information, or if you would like to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson.