Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Our client has a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to join the business on a Permanent basis covering the Midlands region. The successful candidate will have key accountability for the overall performance of the project carrying out key activities to ensure that the programme is run to time and cost while maintaining quality standards.
Measurement, valuation and agreement of work activities.
* Preparation of applications for payment and internal valuations.
* Administration and agreement of budget, projected and actual costs.
* Advise project management on contractual implications of intended course of action.
* Providing advice on Commercial Risk
* Preparing weekly/monthly contract review reports.
*Preparing management accounts information
* Preparing contractual and commercial input into Project Business Plan.
Essential Skills / Experience:
* Proven experience managing successful project teams and ability to manage operational risk
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful Quantity Surveyor to join the business who are at the early stages of a 5 year project.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.