Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Vital Resources are currently working with a reputable and growing Multi-discipline construction contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor to assist in the delivery of several major T&D projects in the North East.
Our client is a reputable and well known name who are looking to strengthen their department. As a Quantity Surveyor your main duties would include but are not limited to:
- Maintain commercial control ensuring close administration of accounts and reporting to the Commercial Manager on all significant debtors
- Price and effectively agree project variations.
- Prepare weekly applications and WIP reports for the Client and Commercial Manager
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- Receive Subcontractor payment applications, analyse and agree including work complete, materials on/off site, loss and expense, variations, and contra charges from non-conformances.
- Valuation of the subcontract works and the issuing of the payment notices and pay less notices
- Prepare weekly/monthly Cost/Value Reconciliation (CVR)
- Agree subcontract final accounts
- Prepare, submit & agree external Final Account
- Issuing of contractual notices to clients and the preparation and substantiation of contractual claims
- Carry out staff appraisals for staff who are direct reports setting out training and development programs as required.
The successful applicant within this role will the able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in the power industry
- HV/LV experience
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience
- Degree educated (preferable)
- Experience with NEC contract or similar
For this our client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, if you would like more information or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively click the "apply now" link.