7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Quality Technician based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
This is a hands-on role where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape and change manufacturing and quality processes. The Quality Engineer will work on resolving complex manufacturing issues.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Providing Quality Engineering support for all Value Streams and selected suppliers -
supporting activities throughout the supply chain, understanding & developing processes
used for manufacture of complex components
- Champion Problem-Solving activities within the Value stream ensuring robust
- Support the development and maintenance of technical documentation associated with
manufacture and control of products and processes
- Support and provide Quality expertise and direction within the Value Stream in
association with Continuous Improvement activities
- Management of Supplier caused issues - liaison with Supplier Quality Team and
management of the product / components within the manufacturing area
- Experience working within a Quality based role
- Experience using SAP would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of Core Quality Tools such as: Process Flow Charts, PFMEA,
Control Plans, SPC and MSA would be beneficial but not essential
Please contact us for more information.