Up to £21000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Our client in the Warrington area is seeking a Quality Technician to join their business on a Permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing business.
- Perform visual checks of 'in process' products.
- Ensure that all products are processed in accordance with the specification and to meet the demands of customers.
- Lab duties to include Ph testing and strength testing.
- Quality audit checks on finished products.
- Liaising with production staff to help ensure they maintain and increase the company quality standards.
- Email interaction with Suppliers.
- Data entry / logging information on MS Excel and MS Dynamics
- Strong communication skills
- Organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Some experience within a Laboratory
- BRC understanding (desirable)
- Experience working within Quality Assurance in either a Food / Drinks / Pharamaceutical environment (desirable)
This role will alternate working 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, Monday to Friday
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist