East Midlands, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per month
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
The role of Q, S & T Manager is to develop, maintain, improve,ensure compliance and of the management of quality compliance/deliverables of the business. This includes development, implementation and certification of the Quality Management Systems.
The role will assist the Managing Director in delivering the Class 230 project, establishing and delivering training, team development, and providing a central point for Systems functions.
The role will instruct and assist with the management of contractors, staff, and visitors on a daily basis as required. The role will both represent and 'deliver', whilst continuously improving to a high standard all related training materials, instructions, technical materials, and assessments etc. associated with the
Class 230 project. This will encompass design concepts through to production, and as required working both hands on and technically to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of rolling stock and working environments.
- Previous experience of Railway & Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Operations.
- Demonstrable hands on and experience of Railway, Training, Course development,
Engineering and Depot operations.
- Knowledge of the railway industry with particular reference to technical advancements,
safety regulations, Railway Group Standards, and Network Rail Standards.
- Training & Assessment Qualification. Continuous Professional Development.
- Quality and Systems experience.
- IT literate in Microsoft Office and general software, including the ability to create
spreadsheets and format documents.
- Good written oral and communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative. To be impartial and apply professional
accountability / decisions.
- Financial management skills, able to manage effectively within budget constraints.