19 days ago
Our client a leading Renewable Energy Company are currently recruiting for a Quality/Document Controller based in Glasgow City Centre on a contract basis.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for you to have a good understanding of document control and procedures. Previous experience with the wind or electricity generation industry is advantageous, however this is not essential.
- Handle the retrieval of documents either as directed. Must be able to quickly and efficiently retrieve documents and data when needed.
- Quality check of documents - check for signatures and dates or drafting and editing sentences.
- You will also be tasked with training employees in the proper way to create or fill out company documents.
- The Document Controller will be responsible for the accurate controlling of all documentation through the approved Electronic Document Management System and O&M shared drives, including tracking and follow-ups necessary for an orderly site operation.
- Carry out QA checks on all published information/documentation in accordance with project document control procedure
- Perform document storage duties. This may involve scanning documents, copying documents, physically and electronically filing documents, organizing documents and ensuring documents are saved and safeguarded from theft or destruction. It also usually requires Document Controllers to adhere to a retention schedule, meaning they must know the proper ways and times to destroy old documents. You must be competent in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment to accomplish goals
- Maintaining document management systems and MDRs
- Assisting and participating with audits
- Highly organized and work well in fast-paced environments.
- Reliability and attention to detail
- Keep sensitive information confidential
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to identify, map and manage processes
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Methodical with the ability to prioritise
- Able to manage workload by understanding requirements, deadlines
- Positive response to pressure
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to write procedures.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in Quality: ISO 9001:2015