East Midlands, England
3 months ago
Position Laboratory Manager / Quality Manager / Assessment Manager - EMC
Salary Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package
Location Home Based anywhere in UK
- Responsible for managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the UK.
- Appoint assessment teams, lead and participate in assessment visits and provide support on both technical and policy issues.
- The position involves extensive travel with frequent overnight stays, mainly within the UK typically 2 or 3 days a week with 2 days working from home.
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Testing Lab management or Quality Management experience.
- Significant laboratory practical experience, ideally within an ISO 17025 / IEC 17025 measurement environment
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally will be educated to HND, HNC level or above in science or engineering discipline
- Military / automotive / aerospace sector experience would be a distinct an advantage but not essential
- Have experience in third party auditing or assessment
- Have a keen interest in good metrology and its implementation.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.