Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
2 months ago
Work with internal stakeholders to finalise the surveillance planning activities and schedule for our suppliers.
* Conduct Quality audits/assessments in line with the surveillance plan and against the Suppliers contracted Quality requirements, reviewing the Suppliers progress, conducting product acceptance, with the aim of reducing project risk.
* Manage supplier Product Non Conformance. Facilitate implementation of the non-conformance defect investigation process both internally and with the supplier .Provide Non-Conformance data analysis and summary reports.
* Engineer with experience of quality management systems, techniques and processes especially during industrialisation/manufacturing phases .
* Experience of working within quality supply chain environment and able to operate effectively as part of team.
* Experienced in Quality Tools & Techniques (8D, 5Y, PFMEA).
* Practical knowledge of non-conformance management process and SAP business tool an advantage,
* Ability to travel and work in a team environment
* Qualified as a minimum to HND or HNC with experience within Engineering or Quality Assurance Start