£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance
0161 707 1516
21 days ago
Our client are a major player within the consultancy world. They are looking to strengthen their offering within the quality consultant team. Please note that this role is for a quality professional to work in a consultancy business, so candidates need to have experience in this capacity conducting duties such as developing quality management systems and providing support and advice to key clients in a quality management capacity.
As a Quality Manager, you will responsible for supporting the development and delivery of services into a growing, outward looking, recognised and client focused service.
Our client offer leading edge, smart infrastructure solutions across the UK's energy, water, transportation and defence markets. They help their clients improve their business performance by increasing capacity, improving customer service, safeguarding security, enhancing resilience, decarbonising and delivering increased efficiency. Their vision is to be the UK's leading smart infrastructure solutions company. They will achieve this by focusing on blue chip clients whose major spending plans are underpinned by strategic national needs, regulatory commitments, legislation or essential performance requirements. They offer clients leading edge solutions that are digitally optimised through the following five services which cover the whole lifecycle of their assets: future-shaping strategic consultancy consultancy and advisory digital technology solutions asset optimisation and complex programme delivery.
As Quality Manager, you will responsible for supporting the development and delivery of services into a growing, outward looking, recognised and client focused service.
* Delivery of QM services to internal and external clients
* Support the Discipline Lead in delivering growth in the consultancy service, including technical offering, revenue, profit, headcount, market presence (e.g. social media, thought leadership articles, conferences etc.)
* Understand our projects, our key clients and our case studies.
* Build a technical community.
* Understand our partners and supply chain and what they contribute to our offering.
* Deliver Quality management services, achieving full client satisfaction
* Present clear and comprehensive written proposals
* Presents ideas effectively one-to-one or in small groups adapting style to audience
* Produces clear client correspondence and reports, selecting most appropriate style to achieve desired outcome.
* You should have a demonstrably deep understanding of Quality Management (Governance, Assurance, Improvement & Leadership) within a wide context.
* Demonstrable experience of leading teams and delivering work scopes.
* Delivered QM services/advise across a range of organisations
* Relevant Diploma or degree
* Chartered member of relevant organisation
Interested? Please contact Ben Pascall for more info on or call 0161 707 1516