9 months ago
Job Title: Quality Manager (Food / FMCG / Packaging)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Strong Benefits incl. double figure bonus
Currently working exclusively with an FMCG manufacturer based in the Cheshire area. With continued strong performance and investment year on year, my client can certainly offer a stable working environment and career development.
- Driving a Quality focused culture within a fast paced, technically diverse manufacturing environment in collaboration with all functional teams.
- Implementing quality control standards to deliver a 'right first time' approach that meets, both internal and external customer needs.
- Achieving Safety, Quality, Cost and Customer Service KPI's
- Leading, developing and mentoring a team to deliver high performance and consistent levels of quality control in manufacture
- Continued development of quality management strategy and plans, including resource, systems, timescales, financials etc.
- Liaise with key customers on development programs as part of a partnership approach. This will include problem resolution, process development & way of working initiatives
- Management of customer complaints and customer quality review process to ensure the effective implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments
- Quality/Technical Leadership within a fast-paced manufacturing environment (Preferably FMCG).
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence across all levels, effectively managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid track record developing, implementing and managing quality management systems (ISO9001)
- Strong decision maker who can take ownership and effectively use problem solving tools and RCA to provide solutions.
- Ability to develop a team, providing sound leadership and guidance.
- Experience of Continuous Improvement through use of Lean manufacturing techniques and data/trend analysis.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please call 0161 707 1516 or send your CV to Alex Tyrrell for more details.