£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Quality Manager - Warwickshire
This is a key role in this very high profile and critical project for the delivery of IT and Telecoms solutions to a complex new build environment.
Drive a culture based on safety and quality throughout the project and to help develop an understanding within the team of quality, acting as a role model for the internal team and all interfaces associated with the project
* Develop an agreed and approved Contract Quality Assurance Plan for the project
* Develop an audit schedule and deliver compliance audits,
* Develop the risk-based field quality assurance plan and manage the Field Inspection approach in line with the Contract and Customer's requirements,
* Produce quality performance monitoring reports as an input to the management review process and the Customer's performance management reporting schedule,
* Provide specialist support to the project team ensuring that thorough understanding of quality across the team is evident.
* Develop (with relevant owners and stakeholders) appropriate guidance and procedural documentation to ensure all activities carried out are in line with the Contract Quality Assurance Plan
* Provide specialist support during Customer and external audits of the project
* Liaise with the procurement team to ensure assessments of existing or potential suppliers are effective and in line with the Contract Quality Assurance Plan
In order to apply for this role you will need to have worked in a complex construction (or similar) environment and have a relevant Quality (CQI) qualification and in depth knowledge of ISO9001 auditor training.