North West England, England
5 months ago
Job Title: Quality Manager (FMCG)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Strong Benefits including Bonus, Pension, DIS and more
Currently working with an FMCG business based in the Manchester Area with strong hertitage and impressive growth over the past 12 months.
Responsible for managing people to ensure that effective systems are in place to deliver company, customer, and regulatory authority requirements for food safety, product quality, cost and customer service;
- Management and development of Quality Systems (ISO9001 & BRC) Procedures & Techniques in accordance with customer requirements, industry standards & best practice.
- Manage and develop Food Safety systems - HACCP, and the prerequisite programmes to ensure they are effective and live.
- Organise, monitor and review the internal audit system, and host external audits.
- Oversee continuous quality improvement through managing the NCR and SNCR systems, and through data analysis.
- Reduction of customer complaints through analysis and robust follow up actions in conjunction with the relevant departmental managers
- Drive regular quality reviews with customers and suppliers.
Business Knowledge and essential technical skills
- Educated to degree level or industry experienced/ professional qualifications
- Experience of working in a Quality environment across Food/FMCG/Packaging manufacturing environments
- Principles of Quality Management
- Experienced in Food Safety and Quality Systems / BRC/ISF/ISO/HACCP essential.
- Problem solving techniques
- Continuous Improvement
- Statistics and data interrogation
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. To apply, please call 0161 707 1516 or send your CV to Alex Tyrrell for more details.