3 months ago
Quality Manager required to be responsible for the deployment of the company's Quality Policy and Objectives, and shall establish links with functional Directors to ensure the Platforms and Services Strategic Quality requirements are effectively captured and deployed throughout the business.
The role of the Quality Assurance Manager is to provide effective leadership and management for all quality activities across the business, ensuring all legislative, regulatory and contractual obligations are addressed and fulfilled by the various functions within the organisation.
The Quality Assurance Manager shall ensure identified concerns, problems and risks are controlled and dealt with in an effective and efficient way that supports business objectives and customer satisfaction equitably.
The role will involve but not be limited to the following:
* Lead the development and deployment of the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and ensure compliance with company, national and international standards
* Manage, maintain and improve the Quality Management System and ensure the effective deployment of the quality function policies
* Establish and implement effective Quality Assurance plans which provide for and ensure compliance with company and contractual requirements
* Establish and maintain effective governance and control of all authorities and approvals granted through the Quality framework
* Provide effective leadership and management to discharge all quality requirements through the full lifecycle of the business in areas which include:
Internal & External Audit
* Provide professional guidance and direction across all functions to ensure processes and practices are discharged effectively and efficiently by the business, its suppliers and Customers
* Ensure that quality planning is embedded into all new business and that processes are developed to effectively complement the quality framework
* Liaise and co-ordinate with different disciplines across all levels, in areas such as design, project management, production, procurement and the Customer to provide Quality direction, guidance and support
* Identify, review and agree product specification(s) and customer requirement(s) and define and embed the organisational QA processes and procedures in conjunction with operating staff
* Effectively manage resources to efficiently discharge all quality requirements through the full product range and lifecycle of the business
* Working with Procurement and the Vendor Assurance Manager support and maintain the supplier quality engagement and performance criteria and monitor supplier performance through the external audit programme
* Act as key contact with customers auditors and be responsible for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers specifications
The job holder should have experience or qualifications in:
* Leadership and Project Management [Knowledge/Qualification]
* Networking, Interpersonal and Enabling [Experience]
* Quality Management, Control, Assurance and Governance [Knowledge/Qualification]
* Sub Contract Management, Supplier Evaluation and Supplier Selection [Experience]
* Production System Development and Deployment [Experience]
* Production Planning, Scheduling and Delivery [Experience]
* Product Development and Transfer of Technology [Experience]
* Configuration Management, Change Management and Auditing [Knowledge/Qualification]
* Problem Investigation, Problem Solving, and Customer Liaison [Knowledge/Qualification]
* International, National and Customer Standards [Knowledge/Qualification]
* Managing the Interaction between Functions [Knowledge/Qualification]
* Knowledge and Experience of both Engineering and Non-engineering disciplines [Knowledge/Qualification]
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.