High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
4 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager to join our manufacturing client based in High Wycombe. Within this role you will be responsible for multiple sites and the ensuring that their quality management systems are fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities include:
- Guidance and support to all staff, as to their discharging of their Quality responsibilities.
- Act as the site focal point for provision of Quality advice to projects and manufacturing, throughout the project / manufacturing life cycles;
- Support the maintenance of the QMS 3rd party approval at all 3 sites.
- Planning, managing and hosting internal, supplier, customer and 3rd party audits;
- Reviewing of internal and external Quality documents for content and suitability, and advising affected staff appropriately;
- Review deliverable documentation;
- Assessment of suitability of contracted support within area of responsibility.
- Provision of Quality systems advice to both the business and supply chain.
- Proactively address customer quality issues and concerns;
- Determining and reporting of relevant KPIs.
- Promoting Quality awareness in the business, providing bespoke training as required.
- Leading and supporting all aspects of Supplier QA activities.
- Quality Auditor in all areas of the business
- Continuous improvement is championed throughout the business
In return, a highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. Please apply here or contact Louise Taylor at Morson for more information.