Up to £25.00 per hour
9 months ago
Primarily, the Quality Lineside Engineer will support the team located in Filton by Leading a new Product Introduction Ensuring all Quality Processes are followed to Comply with EASA 21G requirements.
* Responsible for development and maintenance of the EGB Control/Quality Plan
* Responsible for supporting decisions ensuring they are quality driven as well as cost / delivery
* Responsible for the implementation of APQP techniques where required during the introduction of the EGB work package into Filton Plant, specifically on the release of production planning for Filton wok package
* Responsible to Define, implement, collect and communicate Quality performance
* Measures, during the introduction of the EGB work package into Filton Plant.
* Responsible for reviewing the certification/attestation requirements for release of EGB from Filton Plant, identifying gaps and support in solutions
* Supporting QRS as focal point for informing Authorities (EASA) via the significant change process of the new work introduction
* Applicants should be educated to HNC level or have appropriate experience.
* Experience in product industrialization
* Awareness of production techniques
* Competent in Quality Techniques PFMEA, Root Cause Analysis. AQP, FAIR