South West England, England
7 months ago
My nuclear client is looking for several Quality Leads to join their team on various nuclear programmes in the south West.
The Programme Quality Leads (QLs) are responsible for supporting the Quality Delivery Manager (QDM) and their respective Multi Discipline Teams (MDTs) by the provision of quality management subject matter expertise, fully supporting project delivery teams to meet their objectives.
As an embedded member of the Programme the QL will provide support and leadership on the application of quality within projects/contracts as directed by the QDM to ensure both consistency and compliance.
Ensuring quality arrangements are in place to affect the safe, efficient and right first time delivery of the project activities undertaken by the MDT from inception through to operational handover.
Ensuring that Contractor Quality Assurance Plans (CQAP) deliver the requirements of their contracts.
To provide input to management reports on the delivery of quality within the MDT.
To support the non-conformance process to ensure timely closure of reports and to ensure learning is maximised.
Working with other functions in Nuclear New Build (NNB) to deliver an effective audit programme and effective supplier qualification.
- Should have major project experience, preferably having project management qualification.
- The ability and knowledge to be able to analyse the business and to optimise standards.
- The ability to influence and to provide constructive challenge which is accepted by others.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active and flexible, being prepared to plan and work on own initiative across a broad range of issues to drive performance against all dimensions of the quality systems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised; able to deliver to challenging targets.
- Good understanding of workshop and site practices and an awareness of Health and Safety regulations.Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, ExperienceQuality:·
- Should possess a recognised Quality qualification and accreditation.
- · Strong Quality leadership or management experience. Position requires a proactive individual who is a team player and has a solid understanding of the quality processes in major projects across engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- · Significant experience in delivering major projects in a project office environment, preferably in the nuclear power sector, with significant focus on project quality, and with a specific engineering discipline expert knowledge.
- Fluent in English language, preferably with some French language skills.
- Management of suppliers
- Management of a Quality Management System
- Development of quality system documentation
- Review of supplier's quality system documentation
- Auditing / development and management of risk-based audit schedules
- Management of non-conformance
- Management of inspection agencies
- Reporting / production of meaningful KPIs
- Management of LifeTime Records or End of Manufacturing Records (EOMR).