Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£10.90 - £13.63 per annum
17 days ago
Job Title: Quality Lab Technician
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: Competitive, with bonus
I am recruiting for a qualified Laboratory Technician on behalf of a large manufacturer in the area who are looking for a quality professional and team player.
You will be focusing on assisting with QA Laboratory Testing, calibration and trial activity. This is a shifts role on a 4on/4off, 2 days/2 nights basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and improve you skills in a large manufacturing environment.
- Assist with Lab testing as required during production or trial development.
- Conduct calibration of equipment in a timely manner.
- Prepare all items for job change in line with production schedule.
- Ensure all records and documentation are completed and retained in line with company guidelines.
- Always keep your work area clean & tidy.
- Comply with health & safety regulations.
- Degree qualified (Preferred)
- Science A-Level qualification (Essential)
- Experience (Required)
To apply, please send your CV or Jake Juniper on 07805 769289 Please note- if you haven't received