Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £12 per hour
2 months ago
My client on the outskirts of Chester, have a requirements for a Quality Lab Technician to join the company, initially on a 3 month temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out laboratory testing of raw materials and on finished products.
- Perform chemical analysis
- Maintain Laboratory records and follow procedures
- Deputise for some microbiological duties as required
- Write and Review laboratory methods
- Ensure lab supplies are monitored and stock levels maintained
- Ensure all test material and equipment are cleaned, handled and stored correctly
- Carry out internal audits
- Train other staff as required
- Ensure the lab is kept clean and tidy
- Deputies for Quality Technologist as required
- Prepare all items for Job Change in line with production schedule.
- Ensure all records and documentation are completed and retained in line with company guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferable education within a scientific discipline, ideally chemistry
- Knowledge and understanding of laboratory protocols
- Good attention to detail and methodical in nature
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication skills for dealing with quality and production staff.
To apply, please send your upto date CV. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion. The consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.