Up to £21.00 per hour
6 months ago
Goods receipt inspection of parts and materials from suppliers, raising & actioning supplied product non-conformances and use of multiple company IT systems.
Work closely with Goods Receiving, Supply Chain Quality, Procurement & Engineering Services for Manufacturing to ensure product is progressed through Receipt Inspection process in a timely manner.
* Receive items into Goods Receipt inspection area, locate items physically and on the company ERP system (SAP).
* Inspection of items is carried out against relevant inspection plan, purchase order, drawing & specification requirements.
* Verify delivery conformance against supplier end item datapacks.
* Visually inspect items for handling damage, machining errors & surface treatment condition.
* Physically inspect items using basic inspection tools, including height gauge, Vernier, micrometer, pins, thread gauges, etc.
* Raise non-conformance reports on company system when items do not meet requirements.
* Carry out all transaction on SAP system to progress acceptable items to stores & return non-conforming items to suppliers.
* Experience in an inspection role - ideally Goods Receipt Inspection.
* Knowledge of machined and fabricated parts.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Familiarity with materials requirements specifications.