Morson International are delighted to be working with GKN Aerospace in recruiting for Quality Inspectors to work in Portsmouth on a contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most reputable Aerospace companies in the industry, with a possibility of achieving long term work as a Quality Inspector.
The Quality Inspectors will work on an initial 6 month contract basis, however this is likely to be extended for the right candidates.
Days, working 37 hours per week, split over 9 days (5 days 1 week, 4 the next), every other Friday off, 07:30AM - 4:15PM - Candidates must be flexible on shifts
Option to work PAYE or Umbrella
£25 per hour + 28 days paid holiday
£33.37 per hour UMBRELLA
The successful Quality Inspectors will undertake the following:
- Inspection of rubber based products using engineering drawings, specifications and other criteria. (Moulded and VAC Form)
- Understanding of FAIR in accordance with AS9102 Rev B
- Understanding of the requirements within AS9100
- Good knowledge and understanding and skill of hand in the utilisation of various calibrated measuring devices. i.e Vernier, Micrometres etc
- Work successfully within a team of Quality Inspectors as well as individually reporting to the Senior Quality Engineers on a regular basis
- Flexibility with hours (Potential shift work)
- Previous experience with MRP
- Good MS Office skills
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- Aerospace experience desirable
Morson are delighted to be running a referral bonus for this Quality Inspector job, so if its not quite what you're looking for but you know somebody who is suitable, please send their details over. If they're successful, you will be entitled to a £150 referral bonus.
If you're interested in this Quality Inspector role and believe you have the necessary skill set and experience, please apply now.
If you require further information, or would like to discuss the role before submitting your application, please call Sean King on 0161 503 0116, or email firstname.lastname@example.org