Katie Robson Hill
23 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacturer in the Bedfordshire area who operate in the Aerospace and Defence industries.
Working as part of the Quality Department, you will ensure that manufactured products meet company and customer quality specifications.
You will work closely with production to carry out inspections and checks on product quality throughout the production process as well as final tests before the product is released to the customer. A key part of the role is being able to identify where in the production process problems or faults could have arisen. In addition to this you may be preparing inspection plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing current work practices to identify areas in which quality or productivity could be improved
- Supporting internal quality audits
- Supporting external quality audits
- Coordinating systems to monitor customer satisfaction levels
- Supporting with the investigation of customers quality concerns
- Working with suppliers to resolve quality issues
- Writing reports on test results and quality problems
- Identify inconsistencies and discover their causes
We are looking for experience with reading and interpreting engineering and circuit drawings as well as good analytical and problem solving skills. You will have experience with writing technical reports and working with data. Previous experience in a similar role in industries such as aerospace, defence, automotive, medical etc is essential.