0161 707 1516
3 months ago
Morson are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector on behalf of our aerospace client based in Portsmouth.
Responsible for the verification of product characteristics and associated manufacturing documentation and other quality records, utilising a range of inspection techniques and methods including, but not limited to visual, mechanical, automated, contact and non-contact. This responsibility will be discharged under the authority delegated by quality.
- Exemplifying a safety-first mind-set and ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental policies and standards are followed.
- Responsible for performing inspection processes as described by the product work instructions and/or other directions.
- Responsible for performing first article inspections in line with site operating policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for execution customer and regulatory delegated inspection processes as authorised by those parties. Responsible for maintaining those delegated authorities once granted.
- Support root cause analysis, preventative and corrective action to reduce/eliminate non-conformance.
- Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
- Experience in inspection methods and techniques and following relevant work instructions.
- Experience in an Aerospace operating environment.
- Working knowledge of LEAN processes and practices.