US$23.00 - US$28.00 per hour
3 months ago
Under routine supervision, Inspects raw material and components such as sheet metal parts, casting, sub-assemblies, (which may include machined parts) for conformance to the quality requirements as defined on the P.O. customer specifications and/or applicable documents.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Uses and/or interprets Engineering drawings, specifications, and written or verbal instructions to accomplish work assignments.
2. Use of various precision measuring tools/instruments and surface plate set-ups to insure conformance prior to acceptance.
3. Complete forms as required to handle non-conformances with the actual hardware or paperwork ie. - certs, P.O., etc.
4. May require use of forklift or company vehicle.
5. Performs inspections and maintains records on any item returned to company from customer.
Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force
Prolonged periods of standing
Requires repetitive use of hands
May require sitting, walking, bending over, crawling, climbing reaching over, crouching kneeling, balancing, grasping and pushing or pulling
May require fine manual dexterity
Requires good visual acuity