North West England, England
6 months ago
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Currently working with a leading OEM with a global footprint are looking for a Quality Inspector. This heavy engineering and OEM has over 200 years history in the market, and highly respected brand.
This is a pivotal position for the business which you'll be providing inspection services to various stages in the servicing / refurbishment processes, working closely with our expert team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Inspection of components as required
- Preparation of the inspection report and repair recommendations
- Final QA production packs, document review and signing of clearance documents as well as forward final QA reports to customers
- Responsibility for the calibration of inspection equipment
- Buying replacement inspection equipment
- Carry out internal quality audits at to ensure compliance with quality system
- Service the annual quality system management meeting with Senior Manager
- Ensure quality system objectives, risks and opportunities logs are updated and actions are completed as appropriate.
- HSE - Issue monthly report to HSE EMEA Manager, log near misses and safety observations, carry out safety induction for employees and contractors.
- You will be an experience inspector, minimum of 5-10 years' inspection experience with a qualification as a QA auditor
- Strong experience with quality management systems.
- Ideally you will have a formal qualification to the equivalent of HNC in a technical engineering discipline or higher
- Strong experience using MS Office software skills.
- An understand of paper making or similar process would be an advantage.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. Strong business values and a inclusive culture ensure long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.