£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job Title: QHSE Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £42,000 + Strong company Benefits
Morson have exclusively partnered with an established, multi award winning manufacturing business who are on the lookout for a Quality Health Safety and Environment Manager.
Reporting to the Plant Manager and responsible for leading all aspects of Quality & SHE om site
- Owning the safety, health, environment and quality management systems and driving improvements across all areas
- provide leadership in process quality, Advance Problem-Solving, Statistical and Project management.
- Ceate a right first-time culture and support the continuous improvement process
- Carry out detailed investigations and root cause analysis in reported non-conforming products and service, make recommendations for change and take responsibility for driving through agreed change.
- Manager the customer quality process
- Support NPI to ensure new or improved products start production free from quality issues.
The successful individual will have the following experience / skills:
- A proven QHSE manager from within fast paced regulated manufacturing,preferably automotive
- Ideally NEBOSH qualified or IOSH with relevant exp
- Strong experience in leading and development quality teams
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills and an understanding of statistical process control.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to foster robust relationships both internally and externally.
- Integrated team player with a strong sense of ownership and commitment.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 21 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.