3 months ago
Quality Engineer x 2 , Nuclear New Build, Contract, Bridgwater
To collect, collate, review and approve project LTQRs generated by the projects contractors to ensure records comply with NSLC requirements and demonstrate completion of works to the required quality standards, respecting nuclear safety is paramount at all times.
* Working with project contractors to obtain the required LTQRs from the contractor organisation.
* Working with project contractors to collate LTQRs in compliance with project requirements / standards.
* Carry out review of LTQRs against specifications and standards in order to confirm that records demonstrate compliant completion of works.
* Working with HPC and project contractors to address any areas of non-conformance, driving any issues through to completion in a timely fashion.
* Completion of LTQR activities to agreed programme / rate of delivery.
* Competence, knowledge & experience gained from engineering / science / technical discipline, with relevant industry experience.
* A recognised Quality qualification & accreditation.
* Familiarity with LTQR processes.
* CSCS card holder.
* Experience in ensuring compliance with National & International standards such as GS-R-3, ISO9001, ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO27001.
* Ability to build effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
* Pro-active & flexible, being prepared to plan & work on own initiative.
* Proficient user of MS Office.
* Accuracy, tenacity, diplomacy, results oriented.
* Good organisational and time management skills.
* Fluent in English language written and verbal.
* Nuclear experience, working within a regulated, licenced environment.