Chichester, West Sussex
about 2 months ago
Are you a skilled Quality Engineer looking to progress your career? Do you have experience of working within the aerospace or automotive industry? Would you like the chance to carry out a critical role for a market-leading engineering business? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work for a market-leading engineering business based in Chichester. As Quality Engineer, your job will be to perform an assurance role within the business, assuring that processes are being followed and products are manufactured in line with agreed quality standards. Where there are failures, you will then identify and recommend quality/business improvements to maintain approvals.
As Quality Engineer you will;
- Performing an assurance role that verifies and demonstrates that the Quality approval requirements are being met by the business;
- Plan and carry out audits and assessments;
- Manage completion and effectiveness of Corrective and Preventative measures;
- Support of any investigations arising from Quality issues through to their documented conclusion, with supporting root cause analysis and solutions to prevent re-occurrence;
- Ensure Quality measures with associated targets are maintained for QA Compliance;
- Ensuring that improvements identified from the compliance activities are carried out;
- Ensuring that regular shop floor checks are performed, reported and any associated issues are effectively resolved;
- Develop and support of a business improvement culture and associated activities e.g. process mapping, lean, etc;
To be successful in this position you will have a generous amount of experience gained within a quality role, being able to demonstrate times you have worked with PFMEA/FMEA/ and Process Flow Plans. Due to the nature of work our client undertakes, it would be ideal if you have previously worked in industries such as aerospace and automotive, however, other similar industries will also be considered. It goes without saying, in a quality role you will have a lot of involvement with carrying out audits and so, experience and knowledge of ISO9001:2015 is crucial.
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today!