about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to work for our reputable Aerospace client based at RNAS Culdrose.
You will be responsible for performing duties as laid down in the relevant Culdrose Logistic Support Working Instructions.
- Ensure all equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in accordance with HSE requirements
- Maintaining service levels within the gated process, ensuring contractual requirements are met
- Inspect repairable assets to meet the monthly demand plans
- Conduct physical and electronic inspection on all R&O (Repair and Overhaul) items
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to the role, including SAP, GOLDesp, CIETP and MODNET
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within Quality in a Military environment
- Knowledge of MoD systems
- Ability to work unsupervised to demanding deadlines
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for more information.