Up to £37.00 per hour
9 months ago
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The role involves working within a multi-discipline team to amange and deliver all aspect of Quality Management required by the business to meet the requirements of both internal and external customers. Focussing initially on Programmes Quality Assurance within Bids & Projects. To fulfil this role demands a core set of behaviours and attributes that will focus on creating confident and trustful relationships with key customers and suppliers, comfortably working across organisational boundaries both expertal and internal.
Key performance Indicators against Responsibilities and Tasks
- Site NCR trends - targets to be agreed
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Management and reporting of Thales project status for quality (quality advises)
- Continuous improvement within the Quality function
- Facilitation and support of Quality to operational functions
- Audit performance within the Industry & Supply Chain Function
- Non Comformance reporting
- Complilation of PFMEA/Control Plans for electrical/mechanical hardward
- Lead the Project Quality Assurance activities to bring solutions in line with customer expecations, contractual requirements and quality standards
AS9100 REV C experience desirable.
You must be eligible to obtain full security clearance